1.23.2013

Look!!!

It Finally Snowed!!!!

I'm so excited! This the the first good snow we've had all winter and everyone is loving it! It snowed a little right after before and a few days after Christmas, but we ended up with another green Christmas.  Living in Michigan = snow all winter long so not having any is very sad. Snowmobiling is very popular and people come from many other states to ride our trails, for us it's another form of tourism.  And with the last two years being dry, it's really hurt  that industry. I personally love snowmobiling! It's so much fun!  I have yet to go ice fishing but it's on the list of things to do this winter as soon as there's enough ice on the lake :D 

Happy Winter Everyone! 

~Denae 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please leave your thoughts below~ All comments are moderated, I do try to approve them quickly. Thank you!