3.14.2013

Thank you!

Sweet Millie of millieonherworld nominated me for the "Inspiring Blogger Award"!  Wow! Thank you Millie! 

This is the first blogger award I've received and I'm surprised and honored to have been picked!
 I feel like my blog is still very new and still has a lot of growing to do but this award is definitely much appreciated!

So the rules for this award are:

1. Add your award image to your blog
2. List 7 Facts about yourself
3. Share the love and nominate others!

#1 - done - I placed it in my new Awards page
#2 - a. I'm an introvert 
b. When I was a teenager, I LOVED classical music, I know- odd. 
c.  I love living out in the country
d. Someday I'd like to have a pet squirrel
e. My favorite color is Blue in just about every shade
f. I hate leaving a project unfinished and stay up all night if I could to complete it. 
g. Last random fact - I'd rather eat something salty than sweet - every time! Unless it's chocolate...
#3 - Blogs that inspire me to improve my work, try something new or different, and stretch my imagination are:

Enjoy!!

~Denae

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Please leave your thoughts below~ All comments are moderated, I do try to approve them quickly. Thank you!